Weather permitting, they will begin Monday morning. If conditions permit, they should be finished by Friday August. Between now and then, any turbulent weather could delay them to beginning another day that week or later. When they are on site, wind conditions will dictate where they are working and which tiers get completed. We request they begin on the ’01 tier and work around the building counter-clockwise, but wind and weather may change those plans from day to day.
They will also be applying the planned spider treatment to help control the critters and their webbing (though we have heard from some folks, this just means more of the other bugs). In general, this treatment has appeared to be successful at reducing their presence. This time of year weather dictates how pervasive they are more then anything else, but the treatment has helped reduce the impact they have on our views.
Notices will be posted with any anticipated changes to this schedule.