Timely Package Pick Up…
July 3, 2019
While all is mostly going well with the new arrangement of the package room, most frequent feedback we’ve received of late, is a degree of frustration with neighbors who do not remove their packages expeditiously.
Our staff will contact residents in person when we are aware of excessive packages, or packages that have been hanging out for a long time. But because there is no staff stationed in the room, and because services like AMAZON can sometimes delivery in excess of 100 packages a day, they can add up quick and without an opportunity for us to address at all.
PLEASE, be courteous! Don’t let your deliveries or packages linger in the room for an excessive period of time. ESPECIALLY, if you are expecting multiple packages.
While there is a lot more space than before in general, packages that sit there for days on end can cause neighbors a great deal of frustration. And with particular emphasis to those who receive multiple packages at a time, if they sit there for an extended period, it is an inconvenience to everyone else.
Please be good neighbors and retrieve your deliveries as quickly as you are able.
Timely pick up is just one of a handful of policies and good common sense courtesy to help maintain a positive experience for all Park Tower residents. Here are the other the policies presently in place by resolution of the Board:
- Package Room hours are 24 hours/7 days a week.
- To enter the package room, you will need to be a registered owner or resident of Park Tower, with an active key fob.
- COD’s (cash on delivery) may not be delivered or accepted at the Package Room.
- Owners and Residents shall retrieve your packages ASAP after you’re notified to avoid Package Room clutter. Anything held in excess of 10 business days may be returned.
- Very Large/oversized, and/or heavy package deliveries should be coordinated with the management office.
- Flatbed carts to assist with delivering packages to your unit may be checked out from security or the staff, but must be returned immediately. Stop by the front desk to inquire.
- A cooler is available for perishable deliveries. The bins are present for envelopes and smaller packages. The shelves will be used for storage of most medium sized packages and boxes. Large packages will be arranged in the front of the room.Oversize packages or belongings may not be delivered or stored in the Package Room including furniture and appliances, and packages or boxes exceeding 150 lbs, and/or 165 inches in combined length and girth, and no more than 108 inches in length.
- Park Tower staff may not assist with deliveries of packages to units, and should not be handling any personal belongings or property. However, please alert the front desk or office if there is a problem or if you need assistance of any kind.
- The Park Tower Condo Association, its Board of Directors, staff and and Management will not be responsible for the condition of any items delivered or stored in the Package Room including items alleged to be missing or stolen.