In keeping with the CDC and W.H.O. guidelines to support Social Distancing efforts, Owners, residents and parkers can help protect yourselves, our staff and each other, with a few suggestions:
1. Pay Electronically! If you need help registering online, contact the office at 773-769-3250, or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also see more below, for how to pay online, sign up for e-statements or apply for Habitat’s Direct Debit program. Also, review our Payment Options FAQ: https://www.ptcondo.com/new-payment-options-faq/
2. If paying by check, please mail your payment with the stub provided with your statement. Otherwise please use our drop box at the front desk or in the office.
3. For your protection and ours, we STRONGLY ADVISE AGAINST requiring receipts. If dropping payment to the office, our team will e-mail you a receipt on the spot.
4. Please avoid coughing or sneezing. If you are sick – please stay home. If you can not pay electronically, contact our office and we will provide guidance.
5. If someone is not observing this etiquette, or is otherwise not being mindful of others present, don’t be confrontational. If you are able, step away.
IF YOU ARE SICK, please Stay Home – contact your medical professional and follow their guidance! If you need anything, do not hesitate to contact the office via e-mail at email@example.com or call 773-769-3250. We will do our reasonable best to suggest or coordinate help for you, or provide guidance for you.
Q: How do I sign up for online payments?
A: The Habitat online portal is now available for Park Tower Condominium! Through this portal, you’ll be able to:
• Make one-time payments
• Set up recurring payments
• Review your ledger
• Submit service requests
• Review condominium documents
The first time you login, anyone with an e-mail in our database, your username will start out as your email address. You can choose to change it after activating your account. You will need your Account # from your statement, and your Unit #. On the attached form, these are Circled and noted. On the online payment platform, your Account # is the “Registration Code”, and the Unit # is the “Apartment Code”.
Click on the link below to login, register and those with e-mails in the system already will be asked to chose a password to formally activate your account on the system. That’s it – walk step by step through the prompts and you’ll be registered.
Click here: Register With Habitat Online
Going forward, finding this link is easy. Here on the PTCondo Website, just click the “Payment” option on the menu bar, and it will take you to Habitat’s Online payment portal for Park Tower.
Q: How do I register for E-statements?
A: Toward the upper right hand corner of the attached form you will see a message, “To receive future statements electronically visit https://www.estmt.net.” Just below that is says “Your Registration ID: ####-####-####”. The link takes you to the online app Habitat has for Owners to set up and manage e-statements. Once you are there the first time, toward the lower half of the page you will see where it indicates you can “Create An Account”. Here you will enter the “Registration ID” and follow the prompts to set up your e-statement account.
Q: Are there any fees for Bank Payments?
A: NO! If you sign up for Direct Debit through the Habitat Company OR if you register online and setup an ACH Bank Payment, THERE WILL BE NO FEE! Some Owners who already registered online, saw a message about a fee being charged for bank payments, however this was an error and was corrected. Only credit or debit card payments will result in a service charge. And those charges are pretty much equal to the fees being paid to process the transactions.
These are the most frequent questions we’ve had so far, as the transition has unfolded.
Q: Can I sign up for a Direct Debit program through Habitat?
A: YES. Just print and fill out the form, Click Here, or you can get a form from the office. Provide it to the Management office with a voided check. We will set you up for automatic bank payments the The Habitat Company. Funds for the TOTAL BALANCE DUE will be taken out each month on the 5th or first business day thereafter. HOWEVER – it does take about 30 days for these to process and get set up. So you should still plan to either pay by check or make a payment online until you’ve confirmed the debits are going through successfully.
Direct Debit applications put in this month, January 2020, will be processed in February and should begin debiting the March assessments, on March 5th.