We are on last call for entries to this seasons PTCA Photo Contest. We have lots of prizes and and are still sorting out which prizes for which categories, but here are the highlights:
List of Prizes
Grand Prize – $250 Visa Gift Card
1st Prizes – 2 $100 Gift Cards to Mariano’s, 1 $100 Gift Card to Francesca’s
Manager’s Favorite – $100 Gift Card to Sherwin Williams
Other Prizes (not yet sorted):
$50 Gift Certificate to Pastoral/Appelation in Andersonville
$50 Gift Card to In Fine Spirits in Andersonville
$50 Gift Card to The Wooden Spoon in Andersonville
4 $40 Gift Cards to Chipotle
2 $25 Visa Gift Cards
Proffessional or Budding Photographer?
Park Tower Management is excited to announce we have organized our next photo contest for Owners and Residents. While it is good to do something fun, this is also a part of a continuing effort to help expand our library of photos of Park Tower, the skyline and neighborhood. Current sponsors include DK Condo, RCN, Allied Services, Starbucks, and more. The rules are simple!
1. You need only be a Resident or Owner of Park Tower, 18 years or older.
2. You agree to allow PTCA to use your name and photo in future e-mailings and postings, including our Weekly PT News and Updates and the website at www.ptcondo.com.
3. Photos can be prints or electronic and may be old or new, submitted to the Management Office in person or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday April 22nd, at 5pm.
Photos will be sorted into one of the following three categories.
1. Park Tower (Original shots of the building, or a part of the building inside or out.)
2. Edgewater (Any original shot of our neighborhood.)
3. Chicago (Any original shot of the iconic Chicago skyline.)
(By original, it should be a picture that you took.) 🙂
1 Grand Prize for the Best Overall Photo
1st, 2nd and 3rd Prizes for Each Category
Volunteer members of the staff will be chosen to judge photos on a point scale of 1-10. The total combined scores from each judge will be averaged to determine the total points for each photo. The highest scores will determine the winners. The photo with the most points will win the grand prize. The photos with the most points under each category will win first prizes, and so forth.
Winners will be announced Friday April 29th, via e-mail and on our website at www.ptcondo.com.
Any questions, shoot us an e-mail.