We have 7 categories of activities and are open to more. These are listed below.
If you have an interest in joining a group or in creating a new group, please fill out one of the cards found at the Front Desk and put it into the slot in the desk. Otherwise contact Sheldon Atovsky, chair of the Social Committee, directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the Management Office.
Looking for a friend? We believe People-to-People has the potential to add to the quality of life for PT residents who learn about it and choose to participate. We hope you do too.
Board & Card Games
• Mah Jong
• Current events
• Inter-generational women’s support
• Gardening in the park
• Midterm elections viewing
• Part Tower renters group
• Redline-Berwyn & Bryn Mawr rebuilds
• Positive spirituality & prayers for peace
• In-house listening to music recordings or performance
• Preview films being considered for Movie Nights
• Offsite attendance concert, lecture, film, etc.
• Ballroom dancing
• Belly dancing
• Biking Chicago trails
• Tai chi
• Regular Walking
• Water aerobics
• Chair Yoga
• Alzheimer’s & dementia
• Cancer & chronic disease
• End of life planning
• Physician assisted dying
• Low & impaired vision
• Parkinson’s disease
• Understanding & organizing medical bills
• Book club
• Writing for Tower Talk
• One-time instructional
For more information, contact Sheldon Atovsky, Social Committee Chair, at email@example.com.