Jacuzzi Reopens Monday October 5th
October 2, 2020
The jacuzzi will re-open beginning Monday, October 5th. Only one (1) membership is allowed in the jacuzzi at a time. (Example: single membership-1 person; double membership – 2 people, etc.). Each membership will be allowed a maximum of 30 minutes.
The kiddie pool will be closed and emptied. Outside furniture will be moved inside but the pool area capacity will remain at 10 persons at a time.
Other current POOL AREA policies and restrictions:
- No more than 10 people may occupy the space. If you enter and 10 or more individuals are present, please report back to the Front Desk for assistance. DO NOT ENTER and DO NOT USE THE SPACE.
- No more than 4 people may be in the Pool at one time, leaving one lane between each swimmer. No more than 6 people may be seated in the pool area. No more than 1 MEMBERSHIP may use the Jacuzzi at one time. Regardless of the number of individuals in the pool and Jacuzzi, not more than Sunbathing and other activities on the Sundeck are not permitted at this time. – As of 10/5/20 Jacuzzi limit is 1 membership for up to 30 minutes a day.
- Face coverings are mandatory at all times, in all common areas and the Health Club. -Know how COVID-19 spreads – knowledge is protection! Get the facts at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- To enter the Health Club, Key cards are signed out one at a time based on the capacity for each space, from the front desk, in return for a government issued picture ID. The ID will be returned when the Key Card is returned to the front desk. We recommend you call ahead, to 773-769-3083, to confirm availability of a Key Card for the space you want to use.
- Members enter the facility, and make use of the space, fixtures, furniture, pool, locker rooms and equipment at their own risk. The hold harmless agreement must be signed before entry.
- Only one person may enter each space per Key Card – the Key Card will allow you to enter, and signify to our staff your permission to enter.
- No guests are allowed, including family, roommates and personal trainers. – Take your time and use extra caution entering, exiting, and moving about the space, maintaining 6′ (six feet) distance from other members not of your household.
- Members should come prepared with their own sanitizer and wipes, for personal use and disinfecting.
- All other general membership rules shall be observed at all times.
- Violation of any policy or rule will result in membership suspension until such time as a hearing with the PTCA Rules Commission can be held and the Board of Directors decides upon a final outcome.
Contact the office with any questions at email@example.com.