We’ve arranged a complimentary Shred Event with Paper Tiger Document Solutions. One of their big rigs will be on our back dock, Saturday August 15th, from 8:30 to 11:30am, to provide certified document destruction!
PLEASE REMEMBER TO BE RESPECTFULLY SOCIALLY DISTANT, with the driver and each other as you are coming and going. Your face covering is mandatory and we recommend you come equipped with sanitizer for your extra protection as you complete this transaction.
Also, for Bike Tune-ups our good friend Joe, with On The Fly Bicycle Repair, will be on our back dock on Saturday August 15th from 9am to 5pm. Due to the pandemic, he has requested everyone who would like tune up service to text him to set up an appointment in advance. Some Key services available include:
– Complete Tune Up $65 (adjust brakes and gears, wheel truing, safety check, air pressure and lubrication)
– Flat Tire Repair $25/tire
– Brake and gear adjustment $15/each
– Tune Up PLUS $135 (includes complete drivetrain cleaning)
– Full Rebuild $300 (full disassembly, fresh grease, new cables, and complete drivetrain degrease and reinstall)
For more, Joe invites you to text him with questions at 847-436-2453. Also, check out his mobile shop at http://www.ontheflychicago.net/
ALSO COMING SOON, Electronics Collection – We’ve scheduled for our waste management vendor Republic Services to provide electronics bins for collection and recycling. They will be set up in the back, mall level by the Security Office. We anticipate these to be delivered within the next week!
Feel free to contact the office, email@example.com, with any questions.