4th Of July Party
July 1, 2019
UPDATED July 1st
With the 4th of July celebration coming up this Thursday, the Social Committee has a few reminders for everyone attending or if you’re planning to attend:
- Wristbands are still available in office through July 2nd and in PT Lobby on July 4th, 5:00-8:00 pm. On July 4th, you must present photo ID and Cash Only.
- Guest wristbands are now only available full price, $30 adults/$25 children, as of June 27th.
- Replacement wristbands, if they are lost or otherwise missing, $10 for owners/registered residents; full price for guests.
- Wristbands must be worn at party to be served food and drink.
- Guests must enter party with owner or registered resident.
- PLEASE – No Smoking on 2nd floor deck on July 4th would be greatly appreciated – we appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
DEADLINE TO PURCHASE DISCOUNTED GUEST TICKETS, Wednesday June 26th 5pm!
Catered Picnic on the PT 2nd Floor Deck – REPLETE WITH FIREWORKS – BBQ hamburgers, veggie burgers, hot dogs, chicken, potato salad, pasta salad, baked beans, samosas, ice cream, cookies, cake, water, soda, wine, beer.
Fireworks at dusk, complements of our neighbors at the Saddle & Cycle Club!
No Sign -ups, No Tickets, wait lines. ups,
WEAR YOUR WRISTBAND & WALK RIGHT IN, wristbands available from the the Office NOW until July 2 or in the PT Lobby July 4.