Management is beginning our annual Bike Room audit effort and bike registrations for 2020. By Saturday August 15th, at 5pm, ALL bicycles will need to have their new 2020 PTCA Registration Sticker. All bikes will need the new sticker affixed to the bicycle, to be able to remain stored in the bike room after August 15th.
Bikers can contact the office any time between now and then to arrange a time to confirm your stall location(s) and to arrange pick up of your sticker. During business hours you can stop by or call 773-769-3250, or e-mail our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. After August 15th our staff will perform a final sweep and audit of the room and bicycles without a new sticker will be removed and donated to charity.
ALSO, we’ve arranged for Joe with ON THE FLY BICYCLE REPAIR to be on the dock on Saturday August 15th, 9am to 5pm for bike tune up service and repairs. Due to the pandemic, he has requested everyone who would like tune up service to call and set up an appointment in advance. Some Key services available include:
– Complete Tune Up $65 (adjust brakes and gears, wheel truing, safety check, air pressure and lubrication)
– Flat Tire Repair $25/tire
– Brake and gear adjustment $15/each
– Tune Up PLUS $135 (includes complete drivetrain cleaning)
– Full Rebuild $300 (full disassembly, fresh grease, new cables, and complete drivetrain degrease and reinstall)
For more, Joe invites you to text him with questions at 847-436-2453. Also, check out his mobile shop at http://www.ontheflychicago.net/