It’s time for our annual life safety inspection and filter maintenance program. As we typically do this time of year, the schedule has been set and our team is gathering the necessary supplies to get started. The efficiency of your air conditioning can depend a great deal on the regular maintenance of these filters, and though we do this work once a year, owners might consider doing it more often to improve comfort and air quality. To compliment this process, for your improved safety and in order to remain in compliance with the City of Chicago Life Safety Ordinance, our employees also inspect all entry door closers and smoke detectors. The proposed schedule is on page 2. Here are the details:
– Our team is on a tight schedule of three floors per day starting Monday June 13th. If you need to reschedule, we will try to accommodate you on a first come first serve basis. We do offer a make-up week, Monday July 11th through Friday July 15th. Please let us know if there is a day and time that week which works better for you.
– The life safety inspection is mandatory, but we would like to make it as convenient for you as possible. This includes all “No Admit” units. If you would like to be home and the date listed does not work for you, you can schedule an appointment with us during the make-up week.
– On the date of our visit, please make arrangements to have all items moved away from the air conditioning/heating unit prior to your date. Unfortunately, for liability reasons, Maintenance cannot be responsible for moving furniture or handling any personal belongings. If Maintenance is unable to access the filter area, we will need to reschedule with you.
– For your safety and security, maintenance will lock all locks when they are finished. To avoid being locked out, if you do not plan to be home on the day of our visit please make sure you have the keys to all of the locks to your door before leaving your apartment.
– While Maintenance is in the unit, they will also inspect for health and safety issues. This includes checking the unit’s smoke detectors, exhaust fans, entry door closers, and leaking faucets and drains. If your unit requires maintenance of such items, we will contact you.
– If you are unable to have your filters changed on your scheduled date, please contact us to reschedule – 773-769-3250, or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A detailed scheduled is below of this notice.
Please contact us with any questions. Thank you!
Monday, June 13 Floors 55, 54, 53
Tuesday, June 14 Floors 52, 51, 50
Wednesday, June 15 Floors 49, 48, 47
Thursday, June 16 Floors 46, 45, 44
Friday, June 17 Floors 43, 42, 41
Monday, June 20 Floors 40, 39, 38
Tuesday, June 21 Floors 37, 36, 35
Wednesday, June 22 Floors 34, 33, 32
Thursday, June23 Floors 31, 30, 29
Friday, June 24 Floors 28, 27, 26
Monday, June 27 Floors 25, 24, 23
Tuesday, June 28 Floors 22, 21, 20
Wednesday, June 29 Floors 19, 18, 17
Thursday, June 30 Floors 16, 15, 14
Friday, July 1 Floors 12, 11, 10
Tuesday, July 5 Floors 9, 8, 7
Wednesday, July 6 Floors 6, 5, 4
Thursday, July 7 Floor 3
Make-up days will be scheduled the week of Monday July 11th through Friday July 15th. To the extent possible, we will make appointments to accommodate your schedule. If the staff needs to reschedule due to any emergencies or unforeseen circumstances, a notice will be sent.