DK Condo Automatic Payment Form
April 12, 2015
DK Condo offers an automatic payment option, which allows your monthly charges (Balance Due) to be automatically deducted from your checking bank account. Click on the PDF icon to the right to view and/or download the Automatic Payment and Authorization Form which you can complete and return to the management office.
- No Fee: no fees charged by DK Condo or your Association.
- Balance due is always paid on time: no worry of late payment or penalty.
- Convenient: no checks, stamps or delays with the mail system.
HOW IT WORKS:
- The outstanding balance reflected on your statement will automatically be withdrawn from your checking account on the date reflected on your statement.
- You will continue to receive a regular monthly statement to keep track of your monthly charges.
- There is no charge by DK Condo or your Association for the Automatic Payment Plan.
- Each month the deduction will appear on your bank statement as proof of your payment.
- You may stop an automatic payment or discontinue the service at any time by notifying your building management office at least 5 business days prior to the payment date.
- Your bank account must hold the full amount of your payment, in available funds, on the payment date specified on your monthly bill. If there are insufficient funds in your account on the payment date, your bank will reject the payment, just as if you had a check returned for insufficient funds. In this situation, you may be assessed late fees by your condo association and bank fees by your bank.