2014 Photo Contest
August 12, 2014
Proffessional or Budding Photographer?
Management is excited to announce we have organized a photo contest for Owners and Residents. While it is good to do something fun, this is also an effort to help our growing library of photos of Park Tower, the skyline and neighborhood for our Weekly E-mail and the PTCONDO.COM website which is currently under construction. Sponsors include your DK Condo staff, Park Tower Market, Mariano’s, Lettuce Entertain You, Nookies, Tedino’s, Starbucks, LS Contracting and other neighborhood businesses. The rules are simple!
1. You need only be a Resident or Owner of Park Tower, 18 years or older.
2. You agree to allow PTCA to use your name and photo in future e-mailings and postings, including our Weekly News and Updates and the coming website at www.ptcondo.com (currently under construction).
3. Photos can be prints or electronic and may be old or new, submitted to the Management Office in person or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday September 15th at 5pm.
Photos will be sorted into one of the following three categories.
1. Park Tower (Shots of the building, or a part of the building inside or out.)
2. Sunrises/Sunsets (Any shot of a sunrise or sunset taken from Park Tower.)
3. Neighborhood Skyline (Any shot of the neighborhood and/or skyline taken from Park Tower.)
1 Grand Prize for the Best Overall Photo
1st, 2nd and 3rd Prizes for Each Category
We have a growing list of sponsors and donations for the contest. So far this includes$100 gift certificates from Park Tower Market, Mariano’s, Lettuce Entertain You, and Francesca’s, as well as prizes and gift certificates from other neighborhood businesses. We expect to release a full list of the anticipated prizes by Friday September 12th.
Five volunteer members of the staff will be chosen to judge photos on a point scale of 1-100. (This will be done anonymously, so you will not know the judges and they will not know you.) The total combined scores from each judge will be averaged to determine the total points for each photo. The highest scores will determine the winners. The photo with the most points will win the grand prize. The photos with the most points under each category will win first prizes, and so forth.
Winners will be announced Friday September 19th, via e-mail and on our website at www.ptcondo.com (under construction). The winning photos will be posted the following week on the bulletin board across from the dry cleaners/receiving room.